Doug is so very thoughtful and bought me(us) a bike and a bike tralier for Christmas! Livvy had a hard time and would cry and cry, and one day I looked back while riding and Audree was biting her hand!!! They are just so close to each other, she just thinks it something fun to do!! OW!!! So we have now fashioned with safety pins a blanket down the center to keep them on their own sides. We love biking to the park and I feel like I'm getting a little workout while enjoying this great weather!




ALSO...I got a new external flash for my camera. You can turn the flash to bounce light off of ceilings and other lights. Here is the first time I tried using it....it came in handy the other day while I was shooting in a house with not very much light.
These are a little dark, but I love their expresions! I'm excited about learning how to use my new toy!

6 comments:
That must be so much fun to be able to go on rides with your girls. Glad you can get some exercise too. That's always nice! Love the eyes on the last two pictures of them. So heavenly! Way to capture that moment with your new flash! I bet it's fun experimenting!
they love their mommy! sure was fun seeing you this weekend! can't wait 'til next time...maybe i can, i'm sick too...hehe. love you!
I had to laugh outloud at the biting and the fact that the blanket fixed the problem! You realize that at some point Audree will figure out how to move the blanket and bite-away! :)
Darling pictures... Olivia looks different to me. Is it just the angle?
I'm so glad you figured out a way to get exercise in for you and everyone else is happy too!
I agree with Jill, I also laughed outloud about the biting! We have a fighting problem with our girls now too. Raelyn wants anything that Brynlee wants, so she screams after Brynlee hits her. I bought a front and back stroller to fix that problem.
Don't you love the bike trailer. We got one and the kids enjoy it so much. Great pictures
Your girls are so beautiful! I miss you!
Post a Comment