


Well, V-day was a hard day. I was sooo sick with the flu and am just now starting to feel better 6 days later! I could not get out of bed on Wed. at all. Doug and our neighbor gave me a blessing, and Doug took the day off to take care of me. He was so good about taking the girls on bike rides, to the store, and keeping the house clean while I was sick. I had an so many sympotoms of the flu and stomache flu, I didn't know what was up! It sure makes you appriciate a healthly body.
Anyways...back to the land of the living, of cleaning and laundry! :)
Here are a few pics that my good friend who does photography took. I gave these to Doug for V-day.




6 comments:
It's hard to be a mom and be sick. Thank heaven for helpful husbands. Cute pictures. I need you to take my little ones soon.
I'm so glad you're feeling better! I love the picture of Livvy hiding her eyes and Audrey making a sweet face. That is just too perfect!
Beautiful pictures! I love them! You all are so beautiful!
sweet audree girl! and livvy loo too! so fun...can't wait to see you again!
cute pictures and nice keepsakes. you have so many fun filled years ahead of you with your 2 beautiful girls. lots of pictures to take over the years...it will always be so fun to look at them with your girls as they get older. :) hope you are all doing well and feeling much better. :)
Very cute pictures. I love them. What a fun fathers day gift. I am so sorry you were so sick. No fun! Glad you're back and well!
Post a Comment