

Things have been busy around here. We just spent 5 days in Thatcher and had a great time seeing family down there. While there I dropped my camera:(, and am hoping to have it fixed soon. Doug is hunting this weekend again and hopes to get an elk.
The girls are too cute! Audree has been saying Mamamama, and Dadadada. So sweet. Livey goes wherever she wants really quickly with her salimander scoot. Just today she went from laying down to sitting up. I just saw Audree do this today as well.
Just for kicks here is a pic from a while ago....Can't wait to upload the ones I took in Thatcher.



3 comments:
Leah I loved looking at your blog! I haven't looked at it in a long time. I am envious of the temple. I can't wait to go. I love that picture of the temple. Will you send me that in an email so I can blow it up. I have been wanting a recent picture so I can draw it for my house. That is a gorgeous picture! I love ya! Your girls are so beautiful and you are such a good mom!
I just got it off LDS.org. I love you!
The girls are looking adorable as ever. Isn't exciting that they're starting to talk?
Post a Comment