Thursday, September 07, 2006

Beautiful Babes

Sorry for the double post back there....any of you bloggers know how to delete a post? I tried and could not figure it out.
Anyways....here are my sweethearts....they are getting so big!



2 comments:

JLynn said...

Your girls are precious! They are really cute! I love seeing their pictures! They look so much like you, they have such happy faces, I bet they will inherit their mommy's personality traits too! :)

Anonymous said...

I love having your blog so that I still feel in touch with you! I love Livvy and Audree...and YOU, of course! Give them kisses for me!

Love,
Emily Baker

The Best A/C Guy in Town!!

The Best A/C Guy in Town!!
Call us and recieve a discount! 480-718-9820 www.theACdoctors.com

Little Livie

Little Livie
Sassy, spirited 3 year old

The Girls

The Girls

Mr. Clark

Mr. Clark
1 week old

The boys

The boys

Mr. Grant

Mr. Grant
1 week old

Blog Archive

Sweet Audree

Sweet Audree
Fun loving 3 year old

I am married to my best friend and H.S. Sweetheart

I am married to my best friend and H.S. Sweetheart

My Sweet Family

My Sweet Family