Monday, September 23, 2013

Happy Birthday to Emmett & Welcome to the World New Babies

It's been a busy and fun couple of weeks around here. My Mom was in town on Sept. 7th for Amanda's Baby shower and Mitt's 1st bday party. It was so fun to plan and prepare for 2 parties in one day. We are so excited for the arrival of 2 new precious babies, such a happy special time. And thank goodness we did because the babies came just a few days later.





Look at this cutie 1 Year OLD!! I cried when I was singing him his bedtime songs that night. My last baby growing up. What a fast year it was! He loves saying Bye- and spending time right by our side. 



Look at all those helpers trying to help him with his presents!! 

Costco cake and ice cream for family and friends.





Cutie kids


 The frosting Annoyed him...and he was DONE! Bath time it is...that frosting was so blue!!




On September 10 Lincoln and Rebecca joined our family. Both 6lbs and doing great!!! What precious blessings...twins are the best!




2 comments:

Emily said...

Congratulations on the new additions to the family! I tear up just thinking about the last little kids milestones. Nooooo! But what a fun party!
Oh and I am so amazed at your family's genes, you all look so much alike!!

Smith Family said...

What a sweet little one year old! That first year goes by so fast! How sad to think about the last baby turning one! I'm tearing up thinking about it! Amanda's babies are so precious too!

The Best A/C Guy in Town!!

The Best A/C Guy in Town!!
Call us and recieve a discount! 480-718-9820 www.theACdoctors.com

Little Livie

Little Livie
Sassy, spirited 3 year old

The Girls

The Girls

Mr. Clark

Mr. Clark
1 week old

The boys

The boys

Mr. Grant

Mr. Grant
1 week old

Blog Archive

Sweet Audree

Sweet Audree
Fun loving 3 year old

I am married to my best friend and H.S. Sweetheart

I am married to my best friend and H.S. Sweetheart

My Sweet Family

My Sweet Family