Thursday, June 27, 2013

Summer Continued

Since the girls had a camp to go to this summer, I signed the boys up for a little sports camp. They loved it. Clark came home and said he cried the first day because his team lost, and then on the last day I watched him throw a punch a start crying at a boy who was laughing at him. This sweet sensitive guy sometimes has a hard time with life, but that's how it goes when your 4! He is learning and hopefully I can be an example to him and show him love and patience.










 We had a great time with Coach Lance...hopefully we can do some more classes in the fall.. He does great things



Doug took off for a week last week to Colorado for scout camp. We did really well for the first half, the second half we didn't sleep, Emmett got an ear infection and was up so much at night. I was overjoyed when Doug came home. It was a long tiring week.  We went to my parents for a few days and of course my Mom planned super fun stuff for the kids. 
Craft day


Slip and Slide Water Day










Cute cousin Sterling...

 Star Wars Dinner Party...



Queen Amadala pregnant with Luke and Lia




We got a membership to the PHX children's museum...the kids LOVE it there. I just have to have a help with me because 5 kids is alot to keep track of!


Doug's Company had a swim party. It was awesome to meet some of his customers, and people that he works with. My heart just is bursting with pride for him and all the hard work he has done.


Rub a Dub...that a whole lot of bubbles in the tub...sometimes bath time is crazy...really all the time is crazy though.

No comments:

The Best A/C Guy in Town!!

The Best A/C Guy in Town!!
Call us and recieve a discount! 480-718-9820 www.theACdoctors.com

Little Livie

Little Livie
Sassy, spirited 3 year old

The Girls

The Girls

Mr. Clark

Mr. Clark
1 week old

The boys

The boys

Mr. Grant

Mr. Grant
1 week old

Blog Archive

Sweet Audree

Sweet Audree
Fun loving 3 year old

I am married to my best friend and H.S. Sweetheart

I am married to my best friend and H.S. Sweetheart

My Sweet Family

My Sweet Family