Right before our trip we spent a cool evening out in the front yard. Watching the horses and listening to the chickens. We are at such a good place with our little multiple family. The girls in school all day and me with the boys. The girls come home, we play, do homework, make dinner, snuggle, read and enjoy each other. A few weeks ago I was feeling so content with everyone's growth. I was working on myself and my relationship with My husband and my children. Now-all that seems out the window. I barely make it off the couch everyday, let alone do the laundry in my beautiful laundry room or make dinner in my fancy kitchen. Man-pregnancy throws a wrench in things. But then I think about this sweet spirit or spirits that are going to come join our home-it puts things in a better perspective. Sorry for the true vent-just had these thoughts going through my head and want to remember not sugar coated.
We had the girls parent teacher conferences this week-and they are doing AWESOME! It's so amazing how much they are learning.
They love crafting still-cutting, taping and making something new everyday...and sharing all the cute stuff with us. It makes a mess, but they love it!
This is Clark saying-"Awwww" They say that everytime they hears the clicks.
This is the girls new favorite thing-funny faces...make me smile
BAHA!!
Homework is fun outside...can't wait for the cooler weather:)
And these boys-Wow...such much fun!! They are so expressive. Especially our Clark-he sure is strong willed and gets upset in things don't go his way. Clark also is so quick to say he loves me and give me kisses all the time...he is adorable:) And Grant-lets us know too...but his little tender voice and smirk melts me.
Thankfully-no puking yet...just extreme fatigue. I swear if I don't get a nap everyday I'm a beast. So hormonal..my poor children and Dougie. I am praying everyday for strength.









3 comments:
I think it is so important to keep it real and record everything, not just the happiest/perfect times.
I am so glad you have a supportive and understanding husband and family. You are doing great, don't be hard on yourself and just take it easy (as best you can with littles around) while you are feeling yucky.
I love the sweet pictures you captured! this is why we have babies and suffer through all the yucky parts of pregnancy. :)
Leah let me know if you need help. I remember all too well how tired and grumpy pregnancy can be. You have friends who are always willing to come help :)
You are doing great! Remember, that they will forget the bad stuff! They know you love them! I am praying for you and think of you every day!
Post a Comment