Monday, March 12, 2007

More Natural Light Practice and an Update




Here are some more pics from me practicing natural light on my favorite subjects!
I just realized that some of you may not know that my little ones have been walking now for about a month. It has changed our lives!! We all walk out to the car together, we play in the backyard and don't get as dirty, and we run up to the stand at church! I really love it and so do they.
Audree is such a sweetheart. She will happily play by herself, which she has alot of time to do, because she wakes up earlier than Livvy. She is a happy content little girl, unless you make her mad, then she growls at you and you might get bitten! She says quite a few words. Bitz(bite), BaBa(bottle),
Dad, Hi, Bah(bath), bye bye(with the cutest little wave), and I heard her say, grandma on Sunday. Dad's nickname for her is Monkey Moo....she is such a good climber and a fast little runner!
Livvy is such a charmer. She will walk right up to most everyone and hold her arms out like she wants to be picked up. She gives big open mouth kisses and sweet snuggles. However if I leave the room and she doesn't want me to watch out! She will cry and scream until I go back and pick her up. She is a little momma's girl(it's so nice to be loved....well ....most of the time)
She just says Dad and Hi...but sure does let you know what she wants with her grunts.
Dad's nick name for her is Livity Boo Boo...or just Boo Boo for short.
So there's your Audree and Olivia fix for the day...thanks for looking!

5 comments:

Janiel said...

the picture of livvy with the binky, reminds me of Curtis with his binky...when I see you next, we need to take more pictures of curtis, and a family picture. can you believe he six month old? Your girls are cute! can't wait to see them!

JLynn said...

I love your natural light pics. You are doing very well! Looks like professional quality pictures. :) I too wish you were here to take family pictures of us and of baby Cache. However, I do plan on taking baby Cache to Kiddie Kandids when he is 3 months old for a little photo shoot! :) Keep posting pics of your fam! I enjoy your blog! I like your camera picture below...it looks like a Leah pose to me! ;)

Wolfingtons said...

Great pics. Isn't it fun when they can start communicating and you know what they need? Can't believe they're walking.

Jennie said...

Monkey Moo and Boo Boo look adorable in those pictures. I love the lighting. I can't believe how long their hair is getting! I bet your breakables have had to move up a few feet higher to keep out of baby reach!

Jill said...

I love the top picture best. I wish you lived with me so you could wip your camera out when Cohen was being cute!

The Best A/C Guy in Town!!

The Best A/C Guy in Town!!
Call us and recieve a discount! 480-718-9820 www.theACdoctors.com

Little Livie

Little Livie
Sassy, spirited 3 year old

The Girls

The Girls

Mr. Clark

Mr. Clark
1 week old

The boys

The boys

Mr. Grant

Mr. Grant
1 week old

Blog Archive

Sweet Audree

Sweet Audree
Fun loving 3 year old

I am married to my best friend and H.S. Sweetheart

I am married to my best friend and H.S. Sweetheart

My Sweet Family

My Sweet Family